Board Meeting Info
Parents and interested community members are welcome to join us at our Board Meetings.
The Castaic AYSO Region 1441 Board is composed of parents and community members who help organize the program. Board duties cover a wide range. Some of the things we do include:
– Organizing registration each year.
– Recruiting coaches, referees and other volunteers each season.
– Conducting evaluations for new players before the season starts.
– Forming teams.
– Reserving field space at local schools and parks for practices and games.
– Ordering uniforms, team pictures and medals for the players.
– Transporting equipment to the fields on game days.
– Managing the region’s budget and expenditures.
– Many other tasks to keep things going.
The board is headed by our Regional Commissioner. There are several other Board positions that are required, and many others which are added on an as-needed basis.
We are always looking for more parents and community members to help out. Please join us at our next meeting if you can.
There are many different ways to help. A full list of possible board positions can be found here: