All player registrations for Castaic AYSO are done online via the Blue Sombrero/ SportsConnect sports membership system.
If you are a first time player, please create and account. You will need to complete all required fields.
If you have previously registered with Blue Sombrero, you may use your existing account and register for the new season. Most fields will autofill with your information.
Castaic AYSO Online Registration
- Early-Early Bird Registration: $135 until April 21.
- Early Bird Registration: $140 April 22 – May 21.
- Regular Registration Fee: $150 May 22 – June 30.
- Registration closes July 1. Additional players will be put on the waitlist and will be placed on teams where possible.
- Referee Fees – (16U & 18U Divisions) There is a $25 referee fee for each player in these divisions. There is no charge for referees for divisions 14U and below.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
Age Group Guide
Note: AYSO traditionally organized each age group by the player’s age on August 1, which grouped kids together by school year. US Soccer (the national governing body for all youth soccer in the country) has asked all leagues to start using a calendar year age grouping. This means the player’s division is determined based on their age on January 1.
|2004||AYSO Adult Soccer!|